Update: 3 Days to Open starts July 20 at 10 pm.
Big news! Are you planning on opening up a restaurant between March and June of 2012? If so, Bobby Flay
would like to work with you and put you on his new Food Network
show called Three Days to Open. Bobby will mentor a select cast of entrepreneurs a few days before their eateries open. The chosen restaurateurs will not only receive excellent advice from Bobby (think of all the restaurants
he owns and is chef for across the county), they will also get a ton of publicity. One of the featured spots will be Stamford, CT’s own Melt Mobile
! Check out when they and Bobby hit up Stamford by surprise
Those who are applying need to have heart, soul, passion, and vision. So, if you’re planning on opening up your own restaurant and would like to be on Bobby’s show, look at the information from the press release below and check out more info at www.bobbyflayprojectcasting.com.
Casting is going on over the next few weeks, so chop chop! Good luck and let’s show Bobby what Connecticut is made of!
From Press Release
To apply, please email us at BobbyFlayProjectCasting@gmail.com ASAP with the following information:
– Your name and the name of everyone involved on your team
- A recent photo of you and your team
- A short bio on you and your team
- The type of eatery you are opening (restaurant, bakery, food truck etc.) and type of food (Italian, cupcakes etc.)
- Your approximate restaurant opening date and where you are in the process of opening
- Contact information and current location