Call us obsessed, call us beer-crazed, call us Hoptimists, but we can’t seem to get enough of Half Full Brewery and all they are up to. We told you a few days ago about them opening up for business on Saturday at the brewery, but we just found out about some more awesome things that we just had to share. We promise no more posts about Half Full for at least two days. :P All the fun goes down from 12 noon until 2 pm:
1) You’ll be able to sample their famous, flag-ship Bright Ale AND the first batch of their Inaugural Ale!
2) You can pick up a Half Full growler for just $5 and then fill it up for just $10. If you’ve got your own growler then feel free to bring that.
3) Pay $10 for:
- A Half Full Pint Glass
- Conor Horrigan’s guided tour of the brewery
- Two tastings
4) Check out the brewery and the tasting room
5) Formal tours are at 12:30 and 1:30
Want to learn more about Half Full Brewery?
Half Full Brewery
43 Homestead Avenue
(Drive through past some industrial buildings and find Half Full on the right, about half way down)