- Bourbon barrel aged Allagash Black
- Allagash Curieux
- Barrel aged Southern Tier Backburner Barleywine
- cocoa dusted brisket on hickory smoke potato chip
- rosemary grilled lamb chops with romesco
- chocolate covered bacon with smoked sea salt
- peking duck breast with hoison sauce & scallion pancakes
- a selection of our current menu of charcuteries and cheese
- smoked almonds
When your bellies are all full and you’re feeling good from the beer, it’s time to move onto the next part of the night: cigars and Scotch whisky! Now, we’re not talking about those cigars that you find at CVS or the gas station that have a seemingly sophisticated name or are in that really bright and fake looking plastic, either. We’re talking hand-rolled cigars, right before your eyes, by The Connecticut Cigar Company.
As you puff away and try to make fun shapes with the smoke, you’ll have an amazing variety of American Scotch whiskys to try from Compass Box Whisky Co.:
- Oak Cross
- Spice Tree
- Peat Monster
And then an infusion, a blend, and a limited release scotch!
- Orangerie – infusion
- Great King Street – limited release
- Flaming Heart – blend
You’ll be out on the patio for this event, so make sure to dress all nice and cozy. Then again, all that whisky will sure heat ya up, no doubt.