Have you ever looked at something closely and noticed that there is a pattern to things? Yeah, we’re talking serious Rain Man stuff here. We noticed one, two, three, four, five, and more Halloween events going down in the area. So, we gathered up our sources, jotted down the info, and let the fur fly. It’s essential to attend these events dressed to kill…especially if you’re a zombie, vampire, glittering vampire, wear a black porkpie hat and call yourself Heisenberg, or Grimes from The Walking Dead.
Do you have any great, food-related Halloween happenings going on around Fairfield County that you’d love for us to add? Comment here and we just might add it to the post.
- Roaring 20′s Halloween Party! Go back in time and fit the mood of what Barnum Publick House is all about. No cover charge, tunes by DJ Schmidty, and $4 pumpkin beers all Halloween night. Woop woop. The party begins at 9 pm.
The Tuscan: 10/26, music starting at 10
- Fool-o-ween Halloween Party, Night of the Living (Grateful) Dead. Food, music from Grateful Dead cover band Ship of Fools, and a costume contest.
Black Bear SoNo 10/26 and 10/27 at night
- Wear costumes both nights, but the $1,000 in prizes will be given out on Saturday. Prizes for sexiest, scariest, funniest, best group, and best overall. Drinks galore and lots of bar food available.
- On 10/26 celebrate Barktoberfest with Bully Breed Rescue and Black Bear from 9-11. $10 at the door gets you discounted drinks, there’s BBR merch for sale, plus there’s a prize for best costume
- Halloween Costume Party, bbq style! $350 in prizes for best costume and best group costumes. Come on by Saturday night, 10/27 for a slice of the action.
- Halloween Party at the ever-popular Bar Rosso. Prize for best and worst costume, drinks specials, and a DJ that starts spinning tracks at 9:30. The fun goes down from 9 pm – 2 am.
- Rocky Horror Halloween Party from 9 pm -1 am on 10/26. Dress as your favorite Rocky Horror Character. Make sure you’ve practiced your “Time Warp” and boys…make sure your stockings don’t have any runs when you dress as Dr. Frank-N-Furter. Music from The Grind.
- Into the Void Halloween Party starts at 8:30 on 10/27 with some killer Black Sabbath music performed by none other than Into the Void. Black Sabbath is one of our faves and is the reason we have heavy metal, rock, and alternative today. :) Wear your favorite Halloween costume and head bang the night away.
- Zombie Parade Stamford starts at 8 pm on 10/28 and goes until there are no more braaaaiiiiiinnnnnsssssss. Moroccan food not your thing? That’s okay! Come on down to the Fez and limp the streets of Stamford, devouring weak and unsuspecting city-goers. We’ve heard the nerve endings are a bit tough, but the bone marrow is just splendid. Major zomnoms…
Half Full Brewery: 10/27 from 7-midnight at Half Full Brewery
- It’s been tough keeping this one on the downlow, but up until today the Halloween Bash at Half Full Brewery has been invite only. Well, now the general public’s got their shot! We’re talking nice pours of their Bright Ale, IPA, InaugurAle, and their new Pumpkin Ale. Plus, there’s Oktoberfest inspired food and Pumpkin Beer-floats from Station Eats. That’s not it though: live music from Roxy’s Traveling Roadhouse, a costume contest, bobbing for beer apples, and more. Just $50! Even if you can’t make the party, you can get their Pumpkin Ale at Station Eats and other spots. We’ll be on hand, so say hi. We’re the couple in the costumes.
Previous Nomworthy Bites of Connecticut Food News