You might have heard of pop up restaurants, springing up in empty spots or abandoned places. Here one week, gone another. You know…that’s so 2012. PopShop Market, though, is taking things into 2013 with their pop up market. For each pop up event they’ll have 50 or more vendors, a mini farmers’ market, they’ll feature a local brewery, and they’ll have a bunch of CT’s best food and food trucks available for your noming needs. The first PopShop Market is being held on June 1 from 9-3 at the Fairfield Theater Company‘s warehouse and parking lot. There’s no cost at all and there is live music, too. Here are the details for the first event:
- Check out vendors that are selling furniture, art, beauty products, jewelry, clothing, and more.
- Some of the vendors are Knack, Arbonne, Salt + Stone, Gumdrop Kids, and A Little Square.
- Buy some local goods at the mini farmer’s market that will be selling produce, meats, dairy, baked goods, and even dessert.
- Some of the local business that will be there are Connecticut Cookie Company, Prima Dolce, Raus Coffee, and Aunt Whiskey’s Bloody Mary Mix.
- Nom on food trucks Lobstercraft, Cowabunga, The Local Meatball, and Taco Pacifico. Taco Pacifico will have breakfast burritos, too. Om nom nom nom.
- Drink some Bloody Marys from Black Rock Athletic Club from 9-12.
- Down some craft brewlicious Half Full beer from 12-3
- Slurp some oysters and enjoy BRYAC’s raw bar.