- Dash N Drizzle: artisan products paired with their amazing assortment of oil and vinegar. Noms.
- Deadly Grounds: we’ve been following these guys for a bit. They bring their deadly coffee around in a hearse. Seriously sick!
- The Local Meatball: Mike DiStassio handles a lot of balls from his meatball cart and truck. If you haven’t tried TLM, well here’s your chance.
- Mango Tree: Northern Indian Cuisine hits the mean streets of Fairfield, CT.
- Mecha Noodle Bar: seriously taking the art of soup to the next level. But, it’s not just about soup. You’ll definitely want to check out this brand new spot.
- PopShop Bar Car: tasting beer from a local brewery and some fall-inspired spirits and cocktails. Yeah!
- Spiked Seltzer: check out this brand new, gluten-free product, clocking in at 6% ABV. This unique drink is the brainchild of winemaker, brewer, and founder Nick Shields.
- The Stand Juice Company: vegans and vegetarians get ready. They’ll have tons of dishes that are just perfect for you.
- Sustainable Indulgence: Local, yummy nummy, healthy, and all-natural baked goodies.
- Sweet and Simple: Cookies, cupcakes, and brownies to just name a few of the nomtastic treats they’ve preparing for you.
- Vanchetta: we love Andy and company! They have a spit right on their truck and are roasting killer dishes. They’ll be showing off their Oktoberfest (seriously awesome, we tasted it at Ok2berfest) menu on October 5.
- Walrus + Carpenter: BBQ (oh myyy), amazing mixed drinks, and lots of local beer. We’ll drink to that!
- Whey Station: a grilled cheese truck from New Haven that will be grilling up sandwiches and serving their famous tomato soup.
October 2, 2013
[…] you’ll think about entering a contest that we’re holding with the lovely ladies at PopShop Market. They are giving away lunch at the food truck or restaurant of your choice AND a cocktail or beer […]