What The Fairfield/Westchester chapter of the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America has planned for July 26 at Captain Lawrence Brewery just might be the best fundraiser ever to bless Earth. Let’s look at the awesomeness:
• THREE hours of unlimited Captain Lawrence brews
• Live entertainment from The Del Bocas (starting at 8:30)
• Get your own Captain Lawrence pint glass
• Refreshments (you need to hydrate, remember?) will be given by Gail Patrick’s Cafe.
• Prizes and games from WPLJ Party Patrol from 7:30 – 9:30
• Sign-up for the first annual beer pong tournament ($40 entry fee)
• Unlimited bocce ball (oh hell yes) on their outdoor patio
Thursday, July 26, 2012
7:30 pm to 10:30 pm
Captain Lawrence Brewing Company
444 Saw Mill River Road, Elmsford NY
TICKET PURCHASE DEADLINE IS JULY 19th!
Buy tix here or just click on the ticket:
Tickets are either $50, $100, $250, or $500, all depending on how much you want to give. A majority of the ticket fee is tax deductible, too.
You must be over 21 to attend.
Please contact Lisa Harding at (914) 328-2874 Ext. 5 or email@example.com with any questions or to inquire about sponsorship opportunities.
The Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation
The Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation is the only national nonprofit, voluntary health organization dedicated to the fight against Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis collectively known as IBD. Our mission is to cure and prevent Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases.
What are Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis?
Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis are two separate and distinct diseases. They share many of the same symptoms, which range in severity and are often debilitating for patients, greatly altering their quality of life and often resulting in surgery. More than 1.4 million Americans, including 150,000 under the age of 18 suffer from these diseases.