Beer! Who doesn’t love beer? Well, let’s be more specific…who doesn’t love a GOOD beer? Yeah, the kind of beer that has love, passion, and a whole lotta attention built into it. Lucky for us here in the good ol’ country of America that we have a week devoted just to that: American Craft Beer Week! Yes, there is a week for such a thing and it is a holy holiday for beerocrats and hop-ophiles from across the country. Expect to have lots of sudsy and hoppy fun from 5/14-5/20. Whatever style or craft brew you like, chances are, these local restaurants, pubs, bars, and stores have what you need. We’ll update this list as we get more info, but it’s pretty nice so far. Let us know of any local watering holes or stores that you love that have an awesome selection of local and craft brews and we’ll add them.
Stew Leonard’s Wines & Spirits (shop): good selection of beer, especially craft brews.
Nicholas Roberts Fine Wines: 32 craft beers and counting. Nicholas Roberts Fine Wines isn’t just about wine, punks. :)
The Ginger Man (restaurant and bar): Great selection of craft beer on tap (23) and by the bottle.
• Mountain Monday: Three selections from Sierra Nevada will be featured
• Stone Cold Tuesday: Several selections from Stone Brewery
• Double Double Dead Wednesday: Featuring Rouge Brewery’s Dead Guy and Double Dead Guy Ale
• Two Together Thursday: All food specials paired with craft beers
• Friday and Saturday…..BLAST FROM THE CASK!!! Stop in for cask conditioned draught!!
• Sunday Mass (achusetts): Featuring beers from Boston’s Harpoon Brewery
The Ginger Man (restaurant and bar): again, awesome selection of craft beer on tap (52) and by the bottle.
• Monday – Sierra Nevada Draught Night.
• Tuesday – Debut of our very own “Randall The Ena…mel Animal” Dogfish Head Beer
• Wednesday – Vintage Beer Night – A few goodies from our Vintage Cellar.
• Thursday – Food and Beer Pairing Night! Each food special paired with a select beer.
• Friday – Cask Beer Night – Featuring 4 different gravity casks.
• Saturday – Flight Night – Different flights of styles and breweries.
• Sunday – 1/2 Priced Big Bottles
Stew Leonard’s Wines & Spirits (store): good selection of beer, especially craft brews.
Wine Nation: newly opened at 380 Main Avenue, so they are still getting into their groove. When fully stocked, you’ll be able to mix and match brews and create your own six packs. Gotta say, that sounds awesome. Think of all the variety.