Guten morgen…or tag, depending on when you’re reading this.
A few weeks back we told you about Octoberfest on the Meadow at Stamford Museum & Nature Center, one of our favorite spots in Fairfield County. Well, we’re happy to report that we’ve got some more details about the food and beer that will be available on 10/19 from 6:30-9:30. Yes, you’ll have the oompah oompah of The Bavarian Boys, but you’ll also have:
- Paulaner (Germany)
- Spaten (Germany)
- Erdinger (Germany)
- Sam Adams Oktoberfest (USA)
- Cherry beer roasted pork shoulder with braised cabbage with bacon & apples
- Kielbasa served with house-made sauerkraut
- Hunters chicken (chicken with mixed peppers, mushrooms, onions and whole plum tomatoes)
- Pretzels with spicy mustard
- Cucumber, plum tomato, and dill salad
- German style potato salad
- German treats for dessert
Tickets in advance (buy here) are $50 for members or $65 for non-members.
Tickets at the door are $60 for members or $75 for non-members.
Remember that the money for this great event goes to Stamford Museum & Nature Center, all their great exhibits, taking care of all the cute animals, and all the great events that they put on each year like their Fall Festival (10/20-21) and Maple Sugar Festival to name a few. Help us support SM&NC by purchasing your tickets today and maybe even by becoming a member.