People, caffeine addicts, and workers of Greenwich, your day has come. Yes, you now have your very own espresso NEAT (see our cupping post). The award winning coffee shop that has become a go-to coffee destination for people in Darien will be open this Wednesday (11/14) at the beautifully stunning 100 West Putnam. They are located in the lobby and will be your new spot to pick up some drinks, breakfast, lunch, and even snacks. If you stop by before 11/14, you just might see them there going through a soft opening. Just maybe. ;) Here are some things that you can look forward to:
- Ready to go coffee and food
- High quality, amazing coffee, espresso, and tea (once you’ve had a cup, you’ll be hooked)
- Catering of coffee and pastries for office meetings (man, wish we worked nearby)
- Cold-pressed juices, salads, wraps and more through Green & Tonic
- Local and artisanal baked goodies and other treats
You won’t find a sign outside, so just come into the lobby and you’ll find them with their sign and their plethora of awesomeness. We are very excited for Rachel Haughey and crew and wish them lots of success in this new endeavor.
Thank you for making the world a better place by caffeinating us.
Address: 100 West Putnam Avenue (across from Greenwich Library)
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm