Living Social has a great deal going on now at The Giggling Pig in Shelton. For just $12 (normally $25), you’ll get to take part in a Paint & Sip BYOB painting class. These fun events where you bring your own bottle are held every Friday from 7-9 pm. You don’t need to bring any supplies at all, either! Artist Gail Bell, a landscape painter, will be hosting the class. If this is something you really love, there’s the option to sign up for the entire month, too. If you do that, you’ll get $5 off each class. Quite a nice deal!
If you’re concerned about being a beginner and not knowing how to paint, don’t worry. Gail will teach you the tricks of the trade. Plus, think about it. Everybody will be drinking wine and beer, so if someone appears to be better to you, blame it on drinking too much liquor. Or, give those people more liquor so that your skills start to match up! See, it’s a win-win!
Phone: (203) 919-1153
Here are the details of the deal from the Living Social deal:
- Limit 4 per customer, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per customer per visit
- Classes are on Friday Nights 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Wine not included, customer must bring their own
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All services must be redeemed during a single visit by same customer
- Other conditions apply
- PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 27, 2013