- Dash N Drizzle: artisan products paired with their amazing assortment of oil and vinegar. Noms.
- Deadly Grounds: we’ve been following these guys for a bit. They bring their deadly coffee around in a hearse. Seriously sick!
- The Local Meatball: Mike DiStassio handles a lot of balls from his meatball cart and truck. If you haven’t tried TLM, well here’s your chance.
- Mango Tree: Northern Indian Cuisine hits the mean streets of Fairfield, CT.
- Mecha Noodle Bar: seriously taking the art of soup to the next level. But, it’s not just about soup. You’ll definitely want to check out this brand new spot.
- PopShop Bar Car: tasting beer from a local brewery and some fall-inspired spirits and cocktails. Yeah!
- Spiked Seltzer: check out this brand new, gluten-free product, clocking in at 6% ABV. This unique drink is the brainchild of winemaker, brewer, and founder Nick Shields.
- The Stand Juice Company: vegans and vegetarians get ready. They’ll have tons of dishes that are just perfect for you.
- Sustainable Indulgence: Local, yummy nummy, healthy, and all-natural baked goodies.
- Sweet and Simple: Cookies, cupcakes, and brownies to just name a few of the nomtastic treats they’ve preparing for you.
- Vanchetta: we love Andy and company! They have a spit right on their truck and are roasting killer dishes. They’ll be showing off their Oktoberfest (seriously awesome, we tasted it at Ok2berfest) menu on October 5.
- Walrus + Carpenter: BBQ (oh myyy), amazing mixed drinks, and lots of local beer. We’ll drink to that!
- Whey Station: a grilled cheese truck from New Haven that will be grilling up sandwiches and serving their famous tomato soup.
If it ain’t broke, don’t you dare go fixin’ it! But, if something is so awesome, it sure don’t hurt to keep making it better! That’s what you can expect with the third PopShop Market here in Connecticut. This special one day market on 10/5 from 9 am -3 pm is back at Fairfield Theatre Company where it all began on June 1. This time around, though, you can expect a ton of great food trucks, lots of other food and drink options, tons of shops and even some pop up restaurants!
Here are just some of the food trucks and restaurants that will be there:
But, like we said, it’s more than food. There will be music, a free pottery painting station for the kiddos courtesy of Hands on Pottery, and lots of shops. More are getting added every day, but here are just some of the great vendors that you can check out:
Date: October 5
Time: 9 am – 3 pm
Address: Fairfield Theatre Company Warehouse and Parking Lot
70 Sanford Street
October 2, 2013
[…] you’ll think about entering a contest that we’re holding with the lovely ladies at PopShop Market. They are giving away lunch at the food truck or restaurant of your choice AND a cocktail or beer […]