1) Open Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix
2) Pour in tequila
3) Add ice
4) Serve on the rocks or blend
Everybody knows this is how you make the perfect margarita…right? Look, there’s a mix or artificial flavor packet for almost any drink you could imagine! But that doesn’t make it great…or even drinkable. What makes a cocktail good is finesse, detail, attention, and help from a moustached hipster.
While we can’t guarentee that a hipster with an ironic wolf t-shirt will be helping you bartend, we can say that Bistro 7 will help to turn you into the ultimate mixologist. You’ll not only learn some cocktail basics, but you’ll also learn which glasses to use, how to create new American cocktails, and they’ll even take you into their garden so you can create your own farm-to-glass cocktails.
This bartending experience and cocktail party is normally $110 for 1, $220, for 2, or $440 for 4, but there’s a Groupon deal now that cuts down those costs: $49 for 1, $99 for 2, or $179 for 4.
Here’s everything that’s included:
- 2 hours of class
- Try 8-10 different cocktails
- Make your own cocktail in front of the class
- 2 hours of private bar cocktail party
- 4-5 different passed hors d’oeuvre
- 2 drinks included with the price
- Private bar area
- Wristbands and special shot glass
- Bistro 7 t-shirt for an extra $15 each
- Shakers, muddlers, pourers for an extra $10 each
And, here are the dates when you can become a master mixologist:
- October 8 – 6PM
- October 29 – 6PM
- November 5 – 6PM
- November 19 – 6PM – FALL INSPIRED COCKTAILS
- December 3 – 6PM
- December 17 – 6PM – CHRISTMAS INSPIRED COCKTAILS
- January 21 – 6PM
- February 4 – 6PM
- February 18 – 6PM
- March 4 – 6PM
Maybe you can become just like this?
Bistro 7 Bartending Classes and Cocktail Party
Bistro 7 Noms: 3.75 Cost: $$$ Address: 991 Danbury Road Wilton, CT Phone: (203) 587-1287