The CT Beer Trail is looking for the best in Connecticut beer for 2013! You might remember that we talked about the CT Beer Trail a while back when we told you about their Brewery Bus Tours. But, the CT Beer Trail is much more than just bus tours. It’s a thriving community of beer lovers who have united to praise beer and to help the CT beer business thrive. There are groups to join, discussions to be a part of, and plenty of events to get your drink on at. Plus, if you become a Trail Blazer for $20, you’ll get a pretty card that gets you some major discounts at beer fests, breweries, brewpubs, bars, and even brewery supply stores.
So, all you need to do to share your local love of Connecticut beer is click here and share your favorites in the categories below. Also, if you’d like, share your thoughts with us on here too…we’d love that.
- Best CT beer fest in 2013:
- Best new CT brewery in 2013:
- Best overall CT brewery in 2013:
- Best overall CT brewpub in 2013:
- Best new CT beer in 2013:
- Best overall CT beer in 2013:
- Best CT craft beer bar in 2013:
- Best CT home brew shop in 2013:
- Best CT beer-blogger in 2013:
Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving!