The Beer Garden @ Harbor Point is having its going away party on Friday, 12/20, starting at 8 pm. There will be live music and, yes, food trucks (when we get confirmation, we’ll let you know which ones). Oh, did we mention there will be beer too?
But, it’s not a final farewell, Imian Hospitality continues to look for that perfect new spot. We wish them lots of luck.
Don’t despair, though…here are some places in Stamford with lots of taps that don’t serve crap beer:
- Cask Republic, 191 Summer Street (now open)
- Coalhouse Pizza, 85 High Ridge Road
- Half Full Brewery, 43 Homestead Avenue
- Monster B’s, 489 Glenbrook Road
- Plan B Burger Bar & Bistro, 230 Tresser Blvd (Stamford Town Center)
- Southport Brewing Company, 131 Summer Street
And, quite a while off: