Fairfield County can’t get enough of Lorca cafe in the heart of Downtown Stamford (we can’t either, voting them the Best Cafe in Fairfield County for 2013). And, now it’s even easier than ever to get your Lorca fix with the addition of their brand shiny new online shop. Not only will you be able to place orders for convenient (and free) pick-up at the store, but you’ll also be able to have anything shipped right to your door.
Impress your date?
Lorca fix? Check, check, check, check, check, check!
While the online store is just in its beginning phase, you can expect even more variety and specials that owner Leyla Dam and co. will be putting up for sale. Right now they’ve got a whole lotta good stuff up in their shop like:
- Baked Goods Gift Box (granola, Earl grey cookies, six Alfajores, and the option to add a Lorca gift card)
- Tea Gift Box (ceramic tea pot w/ stainless steel filter and a box of loose leaf tea)
- Coffee Gift Box (bag of hand selected coffee, a Kalita Wave Dripper, and Kalita Wave Filters)
- Lorca’s famous Alfajores (butter cookies with Dulce de Leche, Coconut, and Powdered Sugar)
- Nomworthy pies like Mexican Chocolate Pecan, Pecan, Pumpkin, Apple, and Dulce Apple
- And, Lorca even has mini pie options that come with 12 small servings of Pumpkin, Pecan, and Apple
- And, you can even order their deliciously popular Pumpkin Bread
So, whether you need that Lorca fix fast (churros don’t ship well) and stop by the Bedford Street shop or you order online, it’s just another way to make you a Lorcavore for life.Lorca
Address: 125 Bedford Street Stamford, CT Phone: 203.504.2847