Relic Brewing of Plainville has been making small batch craft brews for two years now. So, it’s only right to celebrate with lots of beer and…you guessed it…hot wings. But, we’re not talking ’bout any old standard boring hot wings. We’re talking ’bout the nationally recognized wings of J. Timothy’s Taverne in Plainville. That’s right, the Daily Meal recently placed them at #2 in their “America’s 25 Best Buffalo Wings” list.
What makes these wings so amazing? Well, it’s the process they undergo: they are sauced and fried, then sauced and fried again. The results are affectionately called Dirt Style Wings. Whatever you call them, we’ll devour the hell out of them.
Well boys and girls, you’ll have a chance to not only decimate some J. Timothy’s Taverne wings, but you’ll also be able to have them with four Relic Brewing brews. This awesome beer-wing pairing event goes down on February 26, starting at 6:30 pm right at J. Timothy’s Taverne. Tickets are just $35 and that includes:
- Full pours of four different Relic Brewing beers (special Anniversary brew included)
- Four unique wing flavors never seen before at J. Timothy’s Taverne
- Even more food in between each wing/beer course
- Tax and tip are included in the $35
- Seating is very limited, so get on it and call them up at (860) 747-6813 to reserve your spot.
Relic Brewing 2 Year Anniversary Party
Time: 6:30 PM
Cost: $35 (tax and tip included)
Place: J. Timothy’s Taverne
Address: 143 New Britain Avenue
Plaineville, CT 06062
Phone: (860) 747-6813