Back in February we told you about David Cingari of David’s Soundview Catering opening up Cafe 1000 in Bridgeport. What can we really say about David, but we freaking love him? He’s not only the nicest guy around, but he’s redonkulously hilarious…plus he’s one talented dude in the kitchen.
Anywho, he’s sponsoring a great contest for Cafe 1000! David, Executive Chef Adlin Fluerency, and the Cafe 1K crew are on the lookout for an awesome sandwich that they will add to their menu. If your original creation is picked, not only will it be placed on their menu to memorialize your culinary creativity, you’ll also be able to name your sandwich, you’ll get a $50 gift card, and even have the chance to prepare it alongside Chef Fluerency.
Here are the rules:
- Submit your recipe on the Cafe 1000 Facebook wall by April 30, 2014.
- Only submit a sandwich recipe (it IS a sandwich contest, duh)
- Make sure that your sandwich is completely original and a creation of yours
- Make sure that you list all the ingredients in your recipe
- One recipe submission per person
- The winner will be announced on May 5, 2014.
Good luck…now get those sandwich ideas in!Cafe 1000 Cost: $ Noms: TBD Address: 1000 Lafayette Street Bridgeport, CT