On Sunday, May 25 and Monday, May 26, all Dinosaur Bar-B-Que locations will be raising money for the Wounded Warrior Project. And, we kinda dig their style with this fundraiser: they are making the amount of money they donate proportionate to the amount of people who come out. So, the more, the merrier, the more money raised to help provide assistance, support, and programs for wounded service members.
While you’re there, here are some suggestions from OmNomCT
• Dinosaur Bar-b-que has a great selection of local beers and cocktails, so order up!
• We love their wings, especially with the Wango Tango Sauce
• Dino poutine…most likely the best dish at Dinosaur! French fries topped with beef gravy, house Pimento cheese, and pulled pork. Amazing.
• Their Creole Spiced Deviled Eggs are also pretty damn good and worthy of munching.
• BBQ. They have BBQ, you know? Some of our favorites from Dino are the brisket, the ribs, and the pulled pork. When in doubt, try some of the sampler plates to get a nice cross section of the menu.
We hope you can get out and visit Dinosaur on Sunday or Monday. It’s nice to know that pigging out can help you do some good…Brooklyn, NY
604 Union St. Brooklyn, NY 11215
246 W. Willow St., Syracuse NY 13202