On June 29 Half Full Brewery will host its first ever 5K and Festival featuring games, food trucks, and…wait, there was something else…oh yeah…BEER! While you can certainly run or jog (or walk) your way to the finish line, you’ll also be asked to hop or skip at certain points of the race. So, we were wondering, what would you be willing to do besides hop, skip, or run to get a Half Full beer? Let us know on Facebook by clicking here and commenting. You can also tweet @OmNomCT your entry, just be sure to include #HalfFull5K. The contest begins now and goes until Friday, 6/20, at noon. The random winner gets two registration tickets to the 5K and beer festival afterwards.
• Race along the water and Kosciuszko Park (race starts at noon, line up by 11:45)
• Hop, skip, or run your way through the 5K
• Help support the CT Chapter of Achilles International
• Lots of Half Full beer–your first is free and more can be purchased (100% of sales go to Achilles International)
• Chill out with games like life-size Jenga and cornhole
Hope to see you there!