What, you’ve been slacking on getting your tickets to the Greenwich Wine & Food Festival? Well, for once being lazy might work to your advantage because we’re giving away TWO General Admission tickets for Saturday’s events on 9/27 ($270 value). All you need to do is check out our linked Facebook post and tag the person who you want to take with you. That’s it…that easy, that simple. The contest starts now and goes until 9/19/14 at 5 pm. At that time we’ll mention the winner with a comment and have you get in touch with us…so keep your eyes out.
Now, here are all the things that you’ll get if you win tix:
- Gourmet tastings from the GW&F Culinary Village that include a massive amount of Fairfield and Westchester County’s best restaurants
- Wine, beer, cocktail, and spirits tastings throughout the day (plus meet Kathie Lee Gifford and try her Gifft Wines)
- Drink Expert Stage that includes Gretchen Thomas, Marc Strooband, Joe Campanale, and Matthew Habdas.
- Book Signings and Meet & Greets with John Stage, Adam Richman, Aarón Sánchez, Jean Georges, Anne Burrell, and Geoffrey Zakarian
- Cooking demos with Anne Burrell, Jean-Georges, Adam Richman, Aarón Sánchez, Geoffrey Zakarian, and more.
- The Burger Battle, to see which of 6 local restaurants has the best burger.
- The Top Bartender Showdown
- BBQ Pit Master’s Tent
- Alabama AND The Bacon Brothers playing live
- A food truck corner from 6-10
- And, as an add-on of $85, check out Tequila & Tostadas with Aaron Sanchez.
There is also an exclusive Oysters & Wine event held at L’escale for $125 and the amazing Friday Night Gala that is full of award-winning local chefs, guest appearances, auctions, drinks, and more for $325.
For more details and information, please check out our original post dated August 5. Good luck everybody!