Bonjou! Our friends at YES Stamford (Young Energetic Solutions) have put together a NOLA Night Food Drive & Cocktail Hour to help benefit some great local charities. The night of music, food, and Hurricanes goes down right in the Founders Room @ The Palace from 6:30-8 pm. Here’s the great news: entry is free along with nomworthy samples of pulled pork sliders from SoNo’s Mama’s Boy Southern Table & Refuge! Okay, so let’s dig a bit deeper into the details:
• Mama’s Boy will be handing out samples of their pulled pork sliders.
• It wouldn’t be a NOLA night without some wickedly awesome Hurricanes, now would it mon cherie? Drink up because your drink purchases (including some great craft beer) goes right to helping The Palace continue to be so damn awesome.
• For every donated food item that you give to the Person-to-Person food pantry, you get a set of Mardi Gras beads. The people who have the most beads are entered into a raffle for some great prizes like a Murphy’s Townhouse and Jenna Marie’s gift card.
• Volunteers from Community Plates will also be on hand to talk about how they’ve been rescuing food throughout Fairfield County (and beyond) and how you can get involved. We’re runners and big supporters, so we’d love for you to get involved.
• High & Mighty Brass Band will be bringing the house down and making it all NOLA up in Stamford starting at 8, so definitely make sure to stick around and check out why Showcase 61 is something to check out more often.
So, let YES Stamford and The Palace know you’ll be coming to the party by RSVP’ing here and get your spot for the High & Mighty Brass Band show by clicking here. Pase yon bònn jounen.