1) We love Bar Sugo.
2) We love Chef Pat Pascarella.
3) You need to get our ass to Bar Sugo to not only eat, but also to stuff your face on his awesome food.
4) Starting off in 2015, you’ll have a shot at learning how to cook and think like The Man. Most classes that he’s offering are $30 per person (plus tip). It’s a great thing to do with a friend, on a date, or just for fun. Plus, it does make a nice holiday gift. Call up Pat, Meghan, and Bar Sugo at (203) 956-7134 to get your spot set.
Here are the cooking classes:
- Sat, 1/24 at 11:00am – Fresh Pasta Workshop
- Sat, 2/7 at 11:00am – Mama’s Kitchen: Meatballs 101
- Tue, 3/3 at 7:00pm – Art of Braising
- Tue, 4/7 at 7:00pm – Pizza Workshop
- Sat, 5/16 at 11:00am – Farmer’s Harvest & Feast
- Tue, 6/2 at 7:00pm – Cooking w/Seafood
102 Wall Street