Think you’ve got a killer bacon recipe . . . or want to create one? Then you’re definitely going to want to compete at the Westport Farmers’ Market competition on 1/24! If you want to compete, here’s whatcha need to do:
- E-mail Lori Cochran by 1/20 to secure your spot.
- Pick up bacon from one of the vendors at Westport Farmers Market
- E-mail Lori again with the recipe including which farm your got your bacon from by 1/24
- Create three servings of your dish and bring them to WFM by 10:30 on Saturday, 1/24
- Get ready for judging at 11! You’ve got tough critics as the judges this time are co-owner of The Spread Chris Hickey and Chef Carlos Baez, also from The Spread.
The winner will snag a cornucopia of goodies stuffed into a market bag and will also win a WFM tee. In addition, that killer recipe will be shared with over 3,000 subscribers via the WFM newsletter!
Westport Farmers Market is located (for winter) at 7 Sylvan Lane in (you guessed it) Westport!