On the lookout for a really fun weekend away from home to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year? Or, do you just want an excuse to get out to NYC and drink bourbon? No probs, we gotcha covered with a great weekend of liquor-laced events that are part of the Urban Bourbon Trail which is a collaboration between Jefferson’s Bourbon and NYLO! This special weekend starts on Friday, 2/6 and goes until Sunday, 2/8 with plenty of great things happening:
Get two nights at NYLO, a boutique hotel, for $210.55 per night which includes a standard guest room and all of the following . . .
• Free music series, Live @ LOCL, right at NYLO’s LOCL Bar with flights of Jefferson’s and speciality cocktails (Friday night)
• A private group flight tasting of Jefferson’s Bourbon with Master Blender and Jefferson’s Founder, Trey Zoeller (5-7 pm, Saturday)
• A private group “Blend Your Own Whiskey” lesson with Trey and a bottle for you to take home! (5-7 pm, Saturday)
• A free copy of Bourbon in Kentucky by Chester Zoeller
• A free copy of the Urban Bourbon Trail Map that takes you through the best bourbon spots in NYC
• A free Metro Card to help you get around the city and explore that map
To get this deal, check out NYLO’s website or call them up at 1(800) 509-7598 and get your reservations set in stone. Both nights for a couple come in at $478.26 which is actually a great deal for 2 nights in NYC, but you also get tastes of rare, hard to find, and award-winning bourbon along with lots of great add-ons.
About NYLO New York City
NYLO New York City is a unique urban-style boutique hotel located at 2178 Broadway and W 77th Street. The hotel offers Upper Manhattan a cutting edge, downtown vibe; blending signature, industrial design with the energy, color and fashions of NY’s Jazz era. With spectacular views of Upper Manhattan and Central Park to a buzzing lobby and bar experience at LOCL, NYLO is a unique experience for hotel guests and neighbors alike on the Upper West Side. For more information visit: http://www.nylohotels.com/nyc
About Jefferson’s Bourbon:
Jefferson’s Bourbon is a collection of bourbons made in ridiculously small batches, which was founded in 1997 by Trey Zoeller and his father Chet, a famed bourbon author and historian. The two seek out new and aged barrels of bourbon from established distilleries that have perfected distilling over hundreds of years. Then they do some old-fashioned experimenting, building balance and adding complexity through different selection, agitation and environmental processes until they find the taste Jefferson’s is now known for. Trey compares his process to nature vs. nature – the distilled product represents the bourbon in it’s natural state which is then nurtured, or manipulated, by Trey to enhance the flavors, maturation and quality of the finished product. To see the whole Jefferson’s portfolio and learn more, please visit www.jeffersonsbourbon.com.