$45 (tax and tip included) gets you 5 courses of food and four full pours of beer at Relic’s nearby neighbor, J. Timothy’s! The party starts at 6:30 on Wednesday, 2/25, and will also include beer trivia with some sweet prizes. This will sell out fast, as last year’s event sold out in a wee three days.
Well people, here are the deets:
- Morgue Party, 10.2% Black Rye-Wine
- The Fletcher, 5.5% American Pale Ale (now in stores)
- Transatlantic, 8.2% Belgian IPA
- Blackheart Black Lager, 6% Schwarzbier
- Buffalo Dirt Wings
- Fried pickles w/ citrus beer mustard
- Sausages over onions & peppers
- 4-cheese Mac ‘N Cheese w/fried prosciutto cracklins’
- Brisket sliders w/ stout BBQ sauce
Congratulations to Mark at Relic for three years here in CT . . . many more, man.