Some nummy nummy restaurants and bakeries across Fairfield County are coming together for a night full of food, drinks, music, and all around-goodness for the March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction. The event is taking place at the newly opened Warehouse at Fairfield Theatre Company, starts at 6:30, and costs $75 per person. Oh, and you’ll get plenty for that, too:
- Of course, you’ll be helping out March of Dimes who fights to help end premature birth and birth defects in babies.
- Bar BQ, Behan Family Farm, Bodega, Can Tiin (new restaurant!), Centro Ristorante, Columbus Park Trattoria, NEAT, Old Post Tavern, Pink Cupcake Shack, Plan B Burger Bar, and Taco Loco will all be on hand providing quite a nomworthy experience.
- Wine, beer, and cocktails will be there for your imbibing needs.
- You’ve seen him on TV and he’s in your Twitter feed, so it’s time to see him live as the host for the night: Fox meteorologist Matt Scott!
- There will be live music from Just Off Madison, a band from Fairfield.
More about The March of Dimes
The March of Dimes is the leading nonprofit organization for pregnancy and baby health. With chapters nationwide, the March of Dimes works to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality. For the latest resources and information, visitmarchofdimes.org or nacersano.org. Find us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.