Okay, so when we are saying that Bareburger Stamford is actually ready to open, we mean it. Yes, we did write about the expansion of Bareburger into Ridgefield and Stamford back in September of 2013, but things are finally falling into place. Now, starting on December 21, we’ll have two Bareburgers in our fine state.
Now, what should Stamford expect from Bareburger, located at 21 Harbor Point Road? Well, here’s a quickstart guide:
- Expect a focus on fresh, organic, free-range farm-raised and select-choice meats such as beef, bison, elk, wild boar, turkey, and chicken.
- Expect to try one of their pre-made burger selections or build your own using toppings galore such as three types of bacon: country bacon, duck bacon, and brisket.
- Expect to be able to keep things light if you’d like with salads, keep it medium with different sandwiches like Hot Honey Chicken, or just add to that burger with sides like pickles & slaws, French fries, or sweet fries.
- Expect to finish off your meal with their nice and thick milkshakes that feature Blue Marble ice cream from NYC. We’ve had the Banana Foster Milkshake and it’s killer good.
- Expect brunch options like Fried Chicken & French Toast and be sure to order up some cocktails like their Mimosas or Bloody Marys.
This opening will definitely help to cement the Harbor Point area of Stamford as a great place to be and hang out along with other hot spots like the newly opened Fortina, Paloma, and Sign of the Whale leading the pack.