You rely on Uber to get you from Point A to Point B . . . plus when you’re drunk and have lost control of all muscular function in your body. And, starting today, you’ll rely on Uber in a new way: UberEATS. Here’s how it works:
- Download the app (Android or Apple) or use their site.
- Pick the restaurant that you want lunch or dinner delivery from. Right now there are over 40 restaurants in the listings with no charge for delivery. Eventually they will move to a delivery fee.
- Just some of the restaurants participating are EOS, Fortina, Cilantro, Aria, Royal Guard Fish and Chips, Tavern 489, Tabouli Grill, The Village Table, Layla’s Falafel, Atlantic Pizza House, Tawa, Soosh, Quattro Pazzi, Tomatillo, Noir, Acuario, Tomato Tomato, T’s Pizza Kitchen, Mi Terruno, Fiesta Atlantic, Bar-B-Q, Sunny & Frankies, Myrna’s Kitchen, and Villa Italia.
- At checkout, enter this code: eats-678aa That will get you $10 off your order (and will also give us that if you’d be so kind.)
- Om nom nom when your food arrives.