This could be you, here. Stick with us and we’ll tell you how to win two tix!
Harbor Brew Fest 2015 is this Saturday, October 17, at The Ballpark at Harbor Yard and to say we’re excited would be a crazy understatement. It’s one of our favorite beer fests in the state and always surprises us how it seems to get better each year.
Well, what makes it so great?
1) The Brewer’s Special experience actually makes you feel like a VIP. You get in an hour early (12-5) and even get access to the Brewer’s Beer Garden, plus your own VIP Tasting Glass. Those tix are $60 each and very worth it.
Some of CT’s best breweries will be on hand!
2) Whether you get the Brewer’s Special or General Admissions, you get unlimited samplings of beer, no brainer. These tix are $40 and get you in from 1-5. Check out the list at the end of this post. There’s also a DD ticket for $20 if you wanna be nice.
3) Food trucks. Yeah, plenty of ’em this year: The Meat Truck, Poutine Gourmet, Chompers, Munchies, Melt Mobile, Lobstercraft, and Taco Pacifico.
In depth look at that oozy gooey goodness of the sandwich. Divine.
4) Live music from Tom Crowley & The Speakers, The Alpaca Gnomes, and Relative Souls.
5) This festival, brought to you by Harry’s of Fairfield, benefits the Harbor Light Foundation, a non-profit that provides “safe and beneficial programming for children with autism.”
6) You can win a pair of tickets from us! Continue reading