Yes, you heard that right! We just got the news from Jesse, the organizer of Dishcrawl Greenwich. The tickets for the May 8th event sold out very quickly (3 tiny days), but people wanted more. While Jesse did release a few more tickets, she realized what she had to do…open up a second date for another fun Dishcrawl experience. The new date is Tuesday, May 7, starts at 7, and is still just $45. Get your tickets by following this link to the Dishcrawl Greenwich site.
For more specifics about the event, please check out our previous post about their opening, but we’ll give you some basics:
- You’ll hit up four restaurants
- You won’t know where you’re starting your Dishcrawl journey until 48 hours before the event
- You’ll meet restaurant owners and chefs
- You’ll try fun, exciting, and adventurous dishes that exemplify the restaurant and chef
- You’ll meet some great people
- You’ll walk from restaurant to restaurant so that qualifies as your exercise from the day.
Congrats again to Dishcrawl Greenwich and Jesse! We’ll see you there!
Yours in noming,
Dan and Kristien