That’s right, tickets to one of our absolute favorite beer fests in the tri-state, Harbor Brew Fest at The Ball Park @ Harbor Yard in Bridgeport, go on sale June 21 starting at 9 am. Tix are $40 for GA ($50 at the door if any tix are left) and $60 for the Brewer’s Special, which gets you in an hour early and gives you access to a special tented area for exclusive and rare tastings. You can also get your tix at Harry’s (they help to make this festival so freaking awesome!) in Fairfield.
If you went last year and thought they had an amazing selection of craft and local beer, then prepare to be blown away. Seriously, brace yourselves. That’s cuz this year on 9/20 from 12-5 (1-5 for GA), there will be over 100 breweries on hand! And, whereas there was one giant tent filled to the brim with CT breweries down on the field, prepare for more on that green green grass!
And, if you didn’t go last year, you seriously missed out on one beer-a-licious event, so make sure you get in on the action this year, STAT, before tickets sell out.
In addition to unlimited sampling of all beer, live entertainment, a food truck party, and a brand new festival guide, you’ll get these goodies with each ticket:
Brewer’s Special (12-5 pm) — $60.00
• Samples of Reserve & Specialty Brews from Participating Breweries an Hour Before General Admission
• Exclusive Access to the Brewer’s Beer Garden where starting at 1PM specialty kegs specifically brewed for Harbor Brew Fest will be available
• Free Harbor Brew Fest VIP Tasting Glass
General Admission (1-5 pm) — $40.00 in advance or $50 at the door
• Free Harbor Brew Fest Tasting Glass
Designated Drivers — $20.00
• Designated Drivers “take one for the team” & will not be allowed to sample beer
• Complimentary Bottles of Water and Soda
And, as we reported previously, here are the food trucks that will be present:
El Rincon Latino (brand new!)
Stay tuned in (can you really tune into a web page, btw?) to check out the breweries that will be on hand. And…remember…your ticket purchase goes to help out The Harbor Light Foundation!